Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hilda and Kimba's debate about sexual discrimination

I was studying at the Loyala library in New Orleans Louisianna, and pissed at myself for missing class. I hope Harvard isn't piss, but hey I'm catching up on my studies. I really don't know if looking at fail blog counts as studying, but who cares everyone is doing it. Anyways, i drank too many green tea and had to use the bathroom. I walked in and saw this girl dialing her little pink phone. I guess its a good idea to talk in the bathroom since it would be rude to talk in the library, how thoughtful of her. Then she walked into one of the bathroom stalls and closed the door. I was like ok maybe she wanted some privacy, that's understandable. However that is not the case!!!
Here's the convo, her phone was so loud that I can hear her and the person on the phone from two stalls away.

girl: hey Rick, how you doing
Rick: I'm good where are you
girl: I'm in the library
Rick: hey umm you wanna go out after the library
~girl starts peeing and farting really loud
girl: ok
Rick: ummm I think I'm busy, can't go bye
~girl walks out of the stall sobbing

I was in total shock, she just got asked out and rejected at the same time while peeing. That's just amazing, I mean what's next someone discover a cure for cancer while peeing. Anyways, I know for sure that if it was Rick in the stall talking on the phone, and it was his piss and big fart, there would still be a date tonight. Sigh, it's funny how society still operates on the notion that it's ok for a guy to fart and piss in front of a girl, but it's not ok when a girl does it. It's true that women are now allow to vote, express their opinions, and have a place in politics, but until women are allow to fart and pee in front of a guy with dignity, I'm sorry to say sexual discrimination have not improved.
Holy shiet my fiance's dog Kimba Hollowface Luk decided to debate against me. Fine bitch you are going down

Kimba: Hey I just read what you wrote on the blog
Hilda: really, what do you think about the whole topic
Kimba: Well I totally disagree with you and I want to say something
Hilda: why because you are dumb. You tried to fight with air and ran into the door instead. Well too bad you are not saying anything in this blog
Kimba: Grrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Brandon: shut up Kimba
Hilda: fine I will allow you to say something, so you don't annoy me and Brandon
Kimba: Brandon think it's cute and adorable when I fart and he always praise me when I pee outside. Since I get so much approval for farting and peeing outside in front of him, and since I am a girl, therefore, sexual discrimination have improved.
Hilda: so umm does the tree know that you are having an affair with the ironing board?

0 comments:

Post a Comment