Monday, July 19, 2010

Messy Room


Hahha yes indeed I live a crazy busy life. Most people walk in my room will be in disgust wondering how this girl can ever make it in life. Well its kind of funny but whenever I walk into a clean room, I think to myself "omg this person have too much time on his/her hand, no wonder they have a clean room."Better yet I think "shiet he or she might be a control freak/psycho killer, enter with caution." The messy rooms on the other hand, gets me all excited. Whenever I walk into one of my friend's messy dorm room, I get extremely curious, "hmm, judging by the messiness of the room, this person must be creative, busy, inervative, or too good to waste his or her time cleaning a room.

Then again I realize that my fiance is coming over for the weekend, so I had to ditch my creative self and bring out my romantic side ( control FREAK side), AKA: clean my room, so he don't trip over something, hurt himself, and never want to come over again.

Check out my new girly girl phone, what the heck, you guys aren't paying attention, you are fixated on my Chrysentimum drink. Now what inspire me to get a girly pink phone when I'm the type of girl who enjoys a rough housing, hardcore sports (not the pussy tag football, I mean real tackle football. Then again when it comes to sports on tv, I'm practically clueless)? Well the real macho guy phones are too complicated, it requires several brain powers just to turn the damn thing on. When you need to contact someone on the guy phone, you gotta learn new functions that are more pain in the ass than Calculus. Heck I barely got through Calculus, a guy phone would just tear me apart. Then again we have this cute lil pink girl phone that just requires a click of a button and you can turn it on or call your friends. Not only that it is an asset to my sexiness, it can lure my fiance away from work and into my room for some one on one private TUTORING. Sigh, it's a shame how guys always accuse us girls for being too complicated, WELL WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO ASK YOUR CELL PHONES.


Every college students should know how to make cheerleader spam musubi (they are cheerleaders because one is on top of the other like a pyrimid). These make good comfort food after failing an awful exam and spending all day working in the lab. One thing I notice about exams Is everybody acting like some serious kung fu movie. I would walk into the classroom and find students meditating and mumbling sacred temple hyms. I swear I think one of them was floating up in the air. So I decided to lighten up the atmosphere by making fun of what we learned in lecture. OMG to my surprise, these students get all upset so easily, they would say"please do not talk to me about this!!" Then like a silent monk, they stare at their papers and start meditating over and over again. Little do they all know that the ultimate thing to remember, The ultimate secret to this madness is: I FARTED AND I HOPE NOBODY SMELL THAT CUZ IT WOULD SUCK FOR WHOEVER HAD TO SIT THROUGH THE EXAM WITH MY EVIL FARTS
Sigh talking about food and exams make me think about dogs, maybe it's a chinese thing. When my fiance left Kimba in my room for the month, I felt like I had a friend for life. It's lonely studying and traveling around alone, but with Kimba there, its like having a retarded friend chilling with ya. I say retarded cuz that bitch (which is claimed to be potty trained) left a very enduring present underneath my bed that might have been dried up for almost a month. She was also very out of controll during our normal stroll in the park. She got so excited and ran into a bunch of kids for no reason. She's also a strange dog, I told her to get off the bed, and she decided to go under the bed. During bedtime, she would accidentally wake me up by spooning me from behind, and out of disgust, I would kick her off the bed. Sigh no matter how perverted she is, I love her with all my heart. Then my fiance took her home with him and I'm alone again. The sad part is because of my busy schedule I don't think I be able to adopt a puppy. Gosh typing this blog up makes me even lonelier. Sigh wat the heck, I will get a rabbit, hopefully none as retarded and bitchy as Kimba dog.



SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE BUY ME A RABBIT THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE!!!

1 comments:

Panicatrice said...

can I took one of this picture and use for a game I'm making? I'll credit you

Post a Comment