Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Perfect Girl


I was chatting with a friend of mine about the perfect girl. It really made me think about it with a guy's perspective. If I was a dude, my perfect girl would not be eye candy or every guy wanna sleep with type of girl. She be the girl that when I lay eyes on her, I know for sure that she will be someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. She will be someone that I can't stop thinking about, even when I'm doing something as simple as brushing my teeth or eating cereal, I still be thinking about her every second. My type of girl will be very modest, even though she has the brain of Einstein, she nevertheless acts like a ditz. She does not care for raising her hand to answer every single questions thrown in class, she does not care to be the know it all in the group project, and she does not care to make others feel inferior. She have high self-esteem and strives to succeed in whatever she does. She is always smiling and her laughter is so peaceful and beautiful. Unfortunately, a girl like that will probably be wisp away by some tall, dark, handsome, rich dude. That is why she doesn't exist!!!

Then again there are girls that I can't believe are still alive, God must be drunk!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment