Monday, August 2, 2010

My New Laptop




I remember a couple months ago, I saw some girls studying in the library with these mini laptops. They totally make those nerdy science geeks look really cute. So for a long time I been so envious and vow to get myself one of these little pink laptops. Unfortunately, due to my frugal personality, I decided to wait until something disastrous to happen to my old laptop, and lucky for me it did. For some reason it reformatted itself, I was so happy at first because I thought technological advancement has occurred, then later on I found out that it was a virus that moved me to a viral account.
Here is my old laptop. I called it the HIV TOP, because it have received a deadly virus that cannot be erased. I heard that the HIV TOP is so powerful that it sticks around even after reformatting. It can get passed any powerful security that the computer has, just as the true HIV can surpass our cell cycle proof reading mechanism. Therefore I can only use this laptop to watch Stephen Chow movies while surfing the web with the mini laptop I just bought. Overall I have to say this turned out to be a beautiful disaster, my desire for this cute, sexy mini cutie came true!!

Food for the Stressed out Individual!!
Life is like a rollar coaster ride, first you are on top of the world then the next day, you rather be dead. One day you are somebody who knows what you want to do in life and the next day, you are trying to figure yourself out. I'm glad that I suffered the unknown identify at a younger age. I remember when I was at college in the earlier years, students already know what they want. Without a doubt, they know what they are destine to be because it was in their gut. Me on the other hand, I'm just glad I made it to college. I had no clue because I was one of those who need time to grow and think. Now years later, I was glad that I was clueless. I reached out to those students who use to be definite about themselves, and now are very doubtful and confuse. What I'm saying is that confusion is the best thing that could happen to you. So grab some stuff mushrooms and just enjoy life. Take it one step at a time, and get to know yourself. Dive in to the melted cheese and breadcrumb, and enjoy the savory sausage with mayonnaise marination. For those who never been confuse, I feel sorry for you because you are missing out on the opportunity to really grow and mature both emotionally and mentally. So for those who have the bravery to ask "What am I suppose to be in life?" I salute you and congratulate you:)
I am always going through a bad day. Almost every day of my life is stress and failure (hmm I always assume I failed). However, I am thankful for these days because it allows me to gather some strawberries, dip it in melted chocolate, and refrigerate it until harden. After that, I will bite into a stress free zone, where I am thankful that I don't live in a third world country.

2 comments:

Benita Bolland said...

Yeah, these “mini-laptops,” or netbooks are definitely cute and a lot more convenient. Since they’re smaller, they fit into bags better and are a lot lighter to bring around. They’re good to have if your school allows computers during classes, since you can take notes quicker, and the battery on some of them lasts up to 15 hours (depending on the programs you’re using). I’ve got one myself, although I still use my bigger laptop as well.

Cubicw86 said...

hey there,

It's been awhile since I have this laptop. It's very convenient however it's extremely slow and prone to viruses. I'm hoping to sell it and buy a better mini laptop

Post a Comment