Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thinking About Things

Thinking About Things

Thanks to Olga Quinn

There were a lot of things to think about when we decided to buy a new house and getting a realtor was one of them. Unfortunately both my husband’s sister and my sister were realtors in our town so we decided to go with someone new altogether so neither of our family members would get upset. Once we found the right place we had to go through all the inspections and get the kids signed up for school in the fall…moving itself was the biggest hassle as the truck got lost on the way here and it took an extra two hours! I had to do a lot of logistical things like going to hTTP://home-alarm-systems.com and checking on our insurance policy when we first moved in which took a lot more time than I had budgeted for it. We’ve been here half a year and we still haven’t even thought about starting the decorating process! I love the new place but I’ll be glad when things calm down and we are settled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment